Our family loves baking together! Long ago we received this receive from a fellow church member. These no-bake cookies are super sweet and just one of them “goes a long way,” but they are delicious! Check out our video (below) to see how we make them.
We double the recipe and tweak it a little. Here’s how we make it…
- In a double boiler, slowly melt 3 cups of white chocolate morsels
- Once melted, add 1 cup of smooth peanut butter to the double boiler and mix white chocolate and peanut butter thoroughly
- Remove mixture from heat
- Add 3 cups of plain rice crispies and stir
- Add 2 cups of small marshmallows and stir
- Spoon out small clumps of the mixture onto wax paper
- Sprinkle a few semisweet or dark-chocolate mini morsels onto each cookie
- Freeze the cookies for 10-15 minutes and enjoy!
Let us know how yours turns out!