We found this simple, deliciuos recipe online. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 bag (12 rolls) King’s Hawaiian™ Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 12 oz roasted pork, thinly sliced and cut into quarters
- 12 oz ham, thinly sliced and cut into quarters
- 8 oz Swiss cheese, sliced and cut into quarters
- 4-6 dill pickle sandwich slices, cut into small pieces
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
Just follow the directions at the link above and enjoy!
Let us know how yours turns out!